Thursday 19 May 2016

Reviewing the review of the reviews!




These are the latest reviews for Exactly 23 days.

Really enjoyed this book. Very hard to put down and the author had me in stitches the whole way through. Not the ending you would expect!! Great feel good book to read on the beach this summer.


I'm so fed up Jayne I have finished your amazing book, Exactly 23 days. I didn't want it to end. I can relate to so much in your book and I have laughed & cried at your journey and felt your heartache. Well done!!!! (female 50’s)


Well this has been an excellent read whilst on holiday in Tenerife Jayne Higgins. You write so beautifully, well done. (female 50’s)


Just finished reading your book, wow Jayne what a story!!! Unbelievable that this happened to you so soon after your split from your husband. I couldn't put it down at one point and the book made me laugh and made me cry all the way through, well done you. Now get on with the next one. (female 60’s)


Hi Jayne, I have literally just finished reading your book and I wanted to let you know how amazing it is! You have such a lovely style of writing that makes you feel that you are right there in the story alongside Fi. The story is very real too which makes it very relatable and easily flows. I have read some books in the past that are too way out there for the normal persons lifestyle and in being like that, for me, I find it really hard to follow the book as I cannot relate to them. Your book is so very relatable.I love how Fi gives herself structure and a daily routine to centre herself for the rest of the day. Little things like that make me smile so it was nice to see someone else doing those things too. I could not put it down (well only in the times when I had to look after the kids, cook and clean etc! Ha!).Not only is this story such a lovely read, it is also very inspiring. It really makes you think that anything is achievable if you really put your mind, and heart and soul to it. Please let me know if you have any other books published as I am now definitely a fan of your amazing work! I am sure you are really proud of all you have achieved and you should be! Well done! (female 30’s)


I have not read a book since I was 16 and it was compulsory to do so at school, I couldn't put it down. I couldn't wait to get to the end which had some amazing twists! (male 40's)


I'm really enjoying your wonderfully written and funny book Jayne!! Clever lady! (female 40's)


Two words: Love it! (female 40's)


I can really see this as a movie! (male 50's)


You are correct Jayne .. Chapter 13 is a masterpiece. I am really not sure why ... But it made me cry .. and cry like a baby ...If nothing else you have introduced me to an amazing book ... I never read, never have done ... Maybe two books in ten years but this book has really got to me and I can now understand why you are so very proud of your book .... I have not finished the chapter yet but I want anybody and everyone to read your work ....Amazing book ... Thank you for writing it and (if I can stop bloody crying) I will get on with reading it! (male 50’s)


These are just a selection of the reviews and the men are loving it too! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig